1000 gloves per case
10 boxes of 100
OPTIMUS PRO Nitrile Gloves Features
- 8 mil thickness for Maximum Protection
- 12 inch Extended beaded Cuff for added forearm protection
- Advanced twice dipped dual color (orange and black) technology for extra strength and durability
- Diamond Micro-Textured Palm and Fingers for superior grip
- Latex-Free & Powder Free
- Medical Grade
- NFPA 1999 (2013 Edition)
certified. Certification on each box.
- Soft Comfortable fit reduces hand fatigue
- Human skin pH-balanced coating for reduced risk of irritation and reduced perspiration
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Bar-coded boxes and cartons
- Dated Lot Codes for quality assurance and traceability
- Safety Sealed Packaging
- For Single Use Only
- 100 Gloves/Box, 10 Boxes/Case
- ( Case = 1000 Gloves )
Other Nitrile Gloves Choices
MEDICAL GRADE GLOVES
UniSeal® OPTIMUS PRO Nitrile Gloves are manufactured
in accordance with FDA specifications (FDA Certified), USDA guidelines, and the
Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) for food handling,
processing and preparations.
Complies with 21 CFR parts 170-199 for food contact.
These nitrile gloves are safe for preparing,
washing and processing meat, poultry, seafood, vegetables,
desserts, beverages, etc. in all USDA inspected establishments.
Medical grade gloves include latex examination
gloves and non-latex synthetic nitrile gloves such as
Nitrile gloves and Vinyl gloves. These disposable
high risk nitrile gloves are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA). FDA makes sure that manufacturers of these devices meet
performance criteria such as leak resistance, tear resistance,
The protection offered by OPTIMUS PRO nitrile glove, referred to as its barrier effectiveness, is the
ability of the exam glove to withstand viral penetration. Gloves
that pass Viral Penetration Tests (ASTM1671D) provide an effective
barrier against bloodborne pathogens, as mandated by the Food and
Drug Administration (FDA), the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and
DON'T BE FOOLED - BY B GRADE INDUSTRIAL GLOVES
Also known as off-line gloves or
industrial grade gloves. They are not medical
grade. These are either made to not meet medical gloves standards
in the first place, or they fail in pinhole rates or specifications
in quality control, and are downgraded from medical grade to B
grade. These gloves are usually labeled as disposable gloves and
cannot be labeled as nitrile high riskgloves, and do
not provide barrier protection against Hazardous
Materials, Toxic Chemicals, Biological Risks (known and unknown)
and other pathogens
The first COMPLETELY NEW disposable Nitrile Glove in Twenty-Years!
8 mil Thickness - 12 inch Extended Cuff
Dual Layer / Dual Color
(Orange and Black) Nitrile Gloves
- Uniseal® OPTIMUS PRO Nitrile Gloves are the first and only Nitrile Glove of its kind.
- Manufactured with advanced twice dipped dual color (orange and black) technology.
- "State-of-the-art" manufacturing process boosts tensile strength and puncture resistance.
2x that of traditional disposable Nitrile gloves.
- OPTIMUS PRO Nitrile gloves have the dexterity of an 8 mil glove and the durability of a 13 mil glove.
- This glove is designed with a unique "Diamond Micro-Texture" over the entire palm and fingers for superior grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Human skin pH-balanced interior coating of the glove: 5.5... exactly the same as human skin. This keeps the skin in balance for reduced risk of irritation and reduced perspiration.
- Soft Comfortable fit reduces hand fatigue - Comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- 8 mil thickness - 12 inch extended cuff for greater protection - Powder-Free - Latex Free - Medical Grade
Favorite Glove of Choice For:
Oils, Solvents, Chemicals
FOOD PROCESSING - FOOD HANDLING
Food Processing, Food Service
EMS/EMT, First Responders,
Blood and Biohazardous Material
SCHOOL / CAMPUS SETTINGS:
Nurse, Classroom, Laboratory
oils, solvents, degreasers
MECHANICS - AVIATION, MARINE, & AUTO
Solvents, Oils, Bases
Bloodborne pathogens, ink
Physician offices, Clinics
Veterinary, home pet care
Diaper Changing, General Hygiene
CLEANING - ALL
Light and heavy cleaning jobs
Paint mixing, spraying, gun cleaning
PEST CONTROL OPERATORS
Pesticides, Insecticides, Rodents
MANICURE - PEDICURE:
FUNERAL HOME -
Just to name a few....