20+ cases per shipment
Medical Grade Gloves…
- Are manufactured in accordance with FDA specifications (510-K Certified), USDA guidelines, and Federal Food and Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA).
- FDA makes sure manufacturers of these gloves meet performance criteria such as leak resistance, tear resistance, etc. before they can be imported into the U.S.
- Are designed to provide greater barrier protection, and are remarkably comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Are made from 100% soft Blue NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber), a compound that’s completely Latex-free and Powder-Free.
- New “state-of-the-art” manufacturing process boosts the tensile strength of nitrile – the force required to break through the glove.
- Nitrile gloves have the advantages of comfort, superior sensitivity, dexterity and puncture resistance and are meticulously designed to be soft, odor-free and non-sticky.
Don’t Be Fooled – By B Grade Industrial Grade Gloves and Hybrid (Vinyl/Nitrile) Blend
Also known as off-line gloves, industrial grade gloves or Hybrid (Vinyl/Nitrile Blend) Nitrile glove “look a likes”. They are not medical grade, and do not meet performance criteria of the FDA.
These are either made to not meet medical gloves standards in the first place, or they fail in pinhole rates or specifications in quality control by the FDA, and are downgraded from medical grade to B grade and are not subject to FDA inspection.
Nothing can beat the Strength, Comfort and Protection of Nitrile Gloves!
Nitrile Gloves will stand up to the toughest Job!